Plan your safe visit to Anido with the Covid Safe Ticket +: COVID Certificate + face mask
Anido will be held in a secure environment and in its usual form with a double protection: face masks in addition to the Covid Safe Ticket system. Kortrijk Xpo will also focus on maximum hygiene measures to ensure a safe place to do business:
- sufficient sanitation facilities at the trade fair
- continuous ventilation in the spacious exhibition buildings, combined with CO2 meters
- regular disinfection of sanitary facilities
COVID-19 guidelines for visitors / exhibitors:
- Covid Safe Ticket / EU Digital COVID Certificate + ID check at the entrance
- Wear a face mask when walking around
- Drinks & food can be enjoyed at fixed (stand) locations, without face mask
- Regularly sanitise your hands
*Covid Safe Ticket / Covid Certificate
Show your valid Covid Certificate at the entrance of Anido: the QR code in the CovidSafeBE app or the QR code from the European COVID certificate (or the same QR code on paper, but a digital version is preferred as it improves readability).
So make sure you have the following with you:
- your vaccination certificate with QR code
(fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks) or
- your recovery certificate with QR code
issued less than 6 months ago or
- proof of a recent negative PCR test
(validity period = day of the test + 2 days)
or a rapid antigen test (RAT) (with sample taken maximum 24 hours ago). This test must be performed by a medically trained professional (e.g. a pharmacist). This person is also authorised to provide you with a valid QR code for your Covid Safe Ticket.
Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) uses the same QR code as the European COVID certificate. Both these codes are identical. Therefore, there is no separate application method or procedure for the Covid Safe Ticket. If you already have this certificate, you do not need to apply for an additional document.
Information for Belgian visitors / exhibitors:
Are you coming from another (non) European country?
- What is the EU Digital COVID Certificate and how can I obtain one? Click here
- Are you coming by plane? There is an COVID-19 Test Center at Brussels Airport: click here
- Vaccines recognized by Belgium / Vaccination certificates outside the EU: more information