You are here:
Register here your new products for the New@Anido 2020 - Deadline registrations: 15 January 2020
(see form fields below)
On the occasion of ANIDO 2020, a competition will be held for exhibitors – the New@Anido - to select the most outstanding new pet products present at the fair. The two categories of the competition are:
2. ACCESSORIES & CARE PRODUCTS
NEW in 2020: the ‘NATURAL & SUSTAINABILITY’ AWARD
Many innovations from both categories will be under the theme of the natural & sustainability trend. Ex. Food with natural (or alternative) ingredients, use of regional nutritional raw materials (rather than exotic ones), sustainable / recyclable packaging, compostable packaging, plastic-free products, sustainable manufacturing aspects, accessories made out of recycled materials, etc….
In order to put this trend in the spotlights, an extra award will be attributed: the 'Natural & Sustainability' Award.
>> Is your innovation responding to this trend? Add your sustainability argumentation to your registration
>> Do you not have any sustainable argumentation related to your innovation? In this case, you will only be in the running for a New@Anido Award.
The visitors of ANIDO can only vote on Sunday 16th February on the New@Anido stand:
- 1 vote for the best new product in the category FOOD
- 1 vote for the best new product in the category ACCESSORIES & PET CARE PRODUCTS
- 1 vote for the most 'natural & sustainable' product out of all the products from the New@Anido competition
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Participation to the competition is FREE
- Visitors will discover all participating products at the NEW@ANIDO booth
- Visitors will determine the 3 winners by voting on Sunday 16 February.
- The winners will be announced on Sunday 16 February at the exhibitors’ networking reception. They also receive an award
- The names of the winners will be communicated to the visitors on Monday 17 February
- The winners will be highlighted in the trade magazine Pet & Garden Pro (print & online)
- Deadline registrations: 15 January 2020
- The product must have been launched on the Belgian market after 1st September 2019 or is a product still being developed
- Participation is possible with 1 product or 1 range of products per category (= a maximum of 2 inserts per exhibitor)
DOWNLOAD THE GENERAL REGULATIONS NEW@ANIDO AWARDS
HOW TO REGISTER?
Fill in the fields below. Do not forget to upload a picture and to click ‘SUBMIT’ at the end. When your registration has succeeded, you will automatically get a confirmation mail.
Questions? Contact Heidi Soete – firstname.lastname@example.org - +32(0) 56 24 11 47