You are here:
20th edition actions & promos
20th edition: exhibitors’ actions & promos
Traditionally, most exhibitors at ANIDO set up special promotional actions for the event. To reinforce communication around these actions, the organizers are prepared to include these communications in the visitors’ guide and the other event communication channels. This is free of charge and entirely without obligation.
The organizers gather together and communicate amusing, interesting or creative actions set up by all exhibitors who wish to tap into the 20th anniversary edition of ANIDO (see form to fill in below).
Extra exposure for the exhibitors & attracting more visitors to the stand.
Communication channels for the actions
- special section on the ANIDO website
- in the free guide which will be handed out to all visitors at the entrance to the event
- publicity for the actions in the e-mailing campaigns (mailing to pre-registered visitors etc.)
Conditions of participation in the action
- 1 action per exhibitor (if more than one are uploaded, only one will be communicated)
- communication in max. 200 keystrokes, spaces included (per language)
- the exhibitor himself determines the content of the action. A condition is that it offers the visitor a ‘concrete advantage’ at the stand.
Example of an incorrect action: ‘Visit our stand to see our new range of products.’
Correct example offering a concrete advantage: ‘10% reduction on orders placed at stand yy at the event for our new range of animal feed xx’.
The actions may be promo actions linked to new or existing products exhibited at the stand, or hospitality orientated actions, or simply something with a fun factor. Originality is the name of the game! (click here for some examples)
Fill in the form below by 12 February to take part. We will send you an email immediately to confirm that your action has been registered correctly.